There is has been a lot of hunting activity this week. Between the hunters, their dogs and the rain, I haven't yet walked the road towards Kennisis 7. I plan to walk to the mail today so will post pictures from the Campbell's and the rest of the road. I am wearing an acid green jacket but will not take the dogs until hunting season is over. Cedric offered me an orange flag, but I declined to become my own parade. I may carry the cow bell...
We are here all the time, so if there is something you would like us to check for you or something you would like to see posted here, please let us know. Maybe we could post regular pictures of the lake/weather, or at least on Fridays during the season.
I don't know how frequently we will post, but we will send out an email to let you know that there is something new to look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment